Become a Cat Sitter
Would you like to become a cat sitter in Hertfordshire? Due to expansion, we’re looking for professional cat sitters,to join our busy team! We particularly welcome interest from those with veterinary training.
You will be required to visit cats in their homes while their owners are away. The duration of an assignment could be from a few days to a few weeks.
You must be passionate about cats, be a cat owner or have owned a cat for at least five years.
- Because of the nature and hours of cat sitting, we are unable to consider candidates who are in full time work or full time education.
- Availability at weekends and during school/Public holidays.
- You need to have access to e-mail and have a mobile phone.
- It is essential that you hold a UK driving licence and are a car owner (with business insurance)
- We require a valid Criminal Records Disclosure (now D.B.S – Disclosure and Barring Service) before we can offer you any assignments.
- This is a self-employed role where your pay will be dependent on your level of business.
- We will insure you to carry out each cat sitting assignment and give you full instructions and support regarding each job.
If you would like to apply to become a Cat Sitter with The Cat Butler, please e-mail a copy of your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org