Become a Cat Sitter
Would you like to become a cat sitter in Hertfordshire? Due to expansion, we’re looking for professional cat sitters to join our busy team.
We are also looking for candidates who are flexible to work at weekends or short notice to help cover staff leave and to also work in our busy seasons, including Christmas and New Year.
You will be required to visit cats in their homes while their owners are away. Clients may request one or two visits a day (AM & PM) The duration of an assignment could be from a few days to a few weeks. The visits, include feeding, watering, litter changing, playing with the cats, and keeping customers updated.
Due to the amount of travelling involved to various areas, candidates must have their own car. They must be prepared to work mornings, late afternoon – early/mid evening, as well as during peak periods such as Easter & Christmas.
- You must be passionate about cats, be a cat owner, have owned a cat for at least five years or have experience working with cats.
- You need to have access to e-mail and have a mobile phone.
- It is essential that you hold a UK driving licence and are a car owner.
- Ability to organise bookings and keep in contact with clients.
- We require a clear Criminal Records Disclosure (now D.B.S – Disclosure and Barring Service) before we can offer you any assignments.
We will insure you to carry out each cat sitting assignment and give you full instructions and support regarding each job.
If you would like to apply to become a Cat Sitter with The Cat Butler, please email your CV and a Cover Letter with the following information to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- daily and weekly availability (please include school holiday availability)
- your postcode / area