Become a Cat Sitter
Would you like to become a Cat Sitter in St Albans, Harpenden or Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire? Due to expansion, we’re looking for professional Cat Sitters to join our busy team.
We are also looking for candidates to help cover staff at weekends and work in our busy seasons, including Christmas, Easter and July/August school holidays
You will be required to visit cats in their homes while their owners are away. Clients may request one or two visits a day (AM & PM) The duration of an assignment could be from a few days to a few weeks.
The visits include: feeding, watering, grooming, litter changing (if applicable), administering of medication (if applicable), playing and interacting with the the cats and keeping clients updated while they’re away.
There may also be additional duties such as watering plants, putting out / taking in bins, picking up the post etc.
You must reside in either St Albans , Harpenden or Welwyn Garden City, be a car owner and you must not be in full time work or education. You must be willing to work in school holidays and during peak times such as Easter and Christmas. Bank holidays are paid at double time.
- You must be passionate about cats, be a cat owner, have owned a cat for at least five years or have experience working with cats.
- You need to have access to e-mail and have a mobile phone.
- It is essential that you hold a UK driving licence and are a car owner to travel to your assignments (usually within a 5 mile radius).
- Ability to organise bookings and keep in contact with clients.
- We require a clear Criminal Records Disclosure (now D.B.S – Disclosure and Barring Service) before we can offer you any assignments.
This is a self-employed role where your pay will be dependent on your level of business.
We will insure you to carry out each cat sitting assignment and give you full instructions and support regarding each job.
If you would like to apply to become a Cat Sitter with The Cat Butler, please email your CV and a Cover Letter including the following information to: email@example.com
- Your postcode.
- Number of years you have owned or worked with cats.
- Availability each day (please also include school holiday availability).